- Evaluate the potential for the East African Community to develop the regions economy.
- Outline the strengths and weaknesses of large scale infrastructure projects such as the Lapsset project.
- To what extend are more developed countries the problem and the solution to development issues in East Africa?
- Evaluate the success of international strategies such as the Millennium Development Goals as a response to development issues in the region.
- Explain how Geopolitical instability at a variety of scales is a threat to development in the region.
Who was the colonial power in this area?
Rank the three countries in order of HDI.
Which Country has been most successful in addressing the MDGs?
Which Nation has the least sustainable Debt?
Summarise the HIPC initiative.
Give three political threats to development in the area.